Online forum 

These forums are a place where you can ask other young people advice on dealing with tough times and share your advice on what has worked for you. Please remember that it does not replace professional advice.

Before you can post or reply in these forums, please join our online community.

You should also have a read of the community rules. Forum membership is open to anyone residing in Australia.

Join the online communityLogin to post

Topic: I don’t know what to do

3 posts, 0 answered
  1. Hahahahahaha
    Hahahahahaha avatar
    4 posts
    10 November 2018

At school I always get called names like fat ugly, I’m known as the ‘nerd’ and I don’t like it. I used to like this guy and that guy dated my best friend and then my bff told him that I like him he felt bad for me... then the guy I liked broke up with my freind I thought it was because he felt bad for me but it turns out it was because he liked my bff. The friend that was dating the guy said that she only dated him to make me jealous.

Then last week my friend asked the guy I liked if he liked me as a friend. He said no because I’m too boring and quiet and he said my friend was outgoing and fun. I didn’t like that at all. Then I started being mean to him and I feel bad because I said a lot of harsh things... I wanna be his friend but he doesn’t. He’s still hates me I think

2. MrUmbreon
    MrUmbreon avatar
    2 posts
    10 November 2018 in reply to Hahahahahaha

Hi there, I have been in a situation sorta similar to your's before so I hope this helps out.

Some people are just toxic and need to be cut out of your life, if they don't care about you or how you feel it is time to simply tell them "bye" and find some new friends, I know it is hard, trust me I know, but it can be done, I found after cutting out some toxic people that the school library can sometimes be a place to find like minded people, just remember school is a big place, surely there is someone out there who will be a true friend and will love you for you. On the dating side of things love is hard, but this guy sounds like a jerk, you should be able to find someone worth your time and care in a romantic way.

1 person found this helpful
  3. Hahahahahaha
    Hahahahahaha avatar
    4 posts
    11 November 2018 in reply to MrUmbreon
    Thank you so much for caring 😊