Online forum 

These forums are a place where you can ask other young people advice on dealing with tough times and share your advice on what has worked for you. Please remember that it does not replace professional advice.

Before you can post or reply in these forums, please join our online community.

You should also have a read of the community rules. Forum membership is open to anyone residing in Australia.

Join the online communityLogin to post

Topic: Convinced Im going to perish and just suffer

5 posts, 0 answered
  1. Steve p
    Steve p avatar
    2 posts
    15 June 2019
    For me- like Im just going to perish and suffer forever. All hope is gone, faded away no more . Just nothing left like dont get me wrong- Im not one to make like a big bloody fuss about how Im going. But like when people feel like they just want to ramp and ramp up the pressure and continue to do so forever and ever amen. Like neverending, then there is no end to this surprisingly. Well not really but given the last post have to make light of that somehow ahaha
    1 person found this helpful
  2. Peppermintbach
    Valued Contributor
    • A special award for members who go above and beyond to support others here on the forums
    Peppermintbach avatar
    53 posts
    16 June 2019 in reply to Steve p

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for sharing some of your inner thoughts here. It sounds like there’s a lot going on and that you’re feeling perhaps overwhelmed and very drained...

The mounting pressures that you described must be very emotionally taxing...I imagine it takes a huge toll on you. I appreciate your self insight, and I detect intelligence and perhaps a self deprecating sense of humour in you...you seem to have a lot on your mind.

Is it okay if I ask how you have been since your opening post?

Kindness and care,

Pepper

3. Steve p
    Steve p avatar
    2 posts
    15 July 2019 in reply to Peppermintbach
    Wow geez like have no idea what was going on here. Unbelievable anyway just struggling still, but ah well but that was intense, absolutely intense yep yeah like just very intense to be completely fair
  4. Marie_W
    Mentor
    • Masters of Psychology student on placement
    Marie_W avatar
    2 posts
    17 July 2019 in reply to Steve p

Hi Steve p,

Welcome back to the forum.

It seems like there was a lot on your mind when you first posted here. You also said that you are still struggling at the moment, so would it be okay to ask how things have been for you over the past couple of days?

- Marie (:

5. Doolhof
    Community Champion
    • Outstanding members who have volunteered their time to support others here on the forums
    • Awarded by beyondblue for providing outstanding peer support to the online community over a period of 3+ years.
    Doolhof avatar
    371 posts
    17 July 2019 in reply to Steve p

Hi Steve p,

Welcome back. Would you like to chat more about what has been happening for you?

Over the last month have you found some things that have helped you get through the tougher moments you have experienced?

How do you want to move on from where? What does tomorrow look like for you from a positive angle?

Cheers from Dools