We are committed to respecting the privacy of all users of this Website. The types of information that may be collected as a result of your use of this Website are:
- the fact that you have visited the Website and the date and time of your visit;
- statistical information about your server address and your top level domain name (for example, .com, .com.au, .gov.au, .co.uk. etc);
- the pages you have accessed and the documents you have downloaded;
- the previous site you visited (if you have linked to this Website); and
- the type of browser you use.
We will not make any attempt to identify you or your browsing activities except when you choose to contribute to the ‘Share your story’ section on the Website. If you contribute to that section, we will record your name, email address, age, gender and postcode.
If you provide any personal information to us it will only be used for the purposes of enabling us to:
- provide services to you (such as responding to a query you have sent via the Contact Us page);
- provide information and resources to you (if you order any Youthbeyondblue materials);
- meet our Website management needs; or
- engage in direct marketing activities via email (if you have registered your email address with us).
In this privacy statement, “beyondblue” means Beyond Blue Limited ACN 093 865 840 and “we” and “us” refer to beyondblue, and “our” has a similar meaning. “Website” means the website located at www.youthbeyondblue.com.