Is it depression?
You may be experiencing depression if for more than two weeks you:
- have felt sad, down or miserable, or irritable most of the time
- have lost interest or enjoyment in nearly all of your usual activities.
You might also be:
- not doing so well at work, school or university and/or
- experiencing changes in your relationships with family and friends.
If this applies to you, and you also have four or more of the following symptoms, you may have depression.
- you have lost or gained lots of weight
- you feel restless, agitated or slowed down
- you have lost a lot of energy and feel tired all the time
- you find it difficult to concentrate or make up your mind
- you feel worthless or guilty
- you feel that life is not worth living.